Roskilde VS Hobro
Danish 1st Division -- Match Time: 20/03/2017 20:00 Monday
This here should be an open game of football here as the winner of this game here is going to finish the season on 1st place in the league standings.
That means that the winner of this game here is going to get themselves directly promoted to the first league level for next season in Denmark and after the winter break both teams have been scoring a lot of goals and won both games played by them after the winter break in the league with Roskilde defeating Hobro with 3-1 at home earlier this season and so my bet here is on over 2.5 goals.
Head to Head Statistics:
In the last 6 matches, home team Roskilde win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 66.67%, odd rate is 33.33%.
1.In the last 10 matches, home team Roskilde scored 22 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.
2. In the last 10 matches, Roskilde scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.
3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hobro scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.
4. In of the last 10 matches, Hobro scored 6 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.
5. Roskilde last five matches: W/L/W/W/L; Hobro last five matches: W/W/D/L/L.
1x2 Odds Analysis:
According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Roskilde and Hobro scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Roskilde wins is 32.7%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Hobro to win this game is 38.9%.
DENMARK: 1st Division
20:00 Roskilde - Hobro
Pick: Over 2,5 Goals
STAKE: Solution SINGLE 9/10
RESULT: 1 - 2 WIN
Get Free VIP Match Odd 1.80 - 3.60 Free As Test Match!
FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE - http://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -
After successful registration please send your user-name to the Email and as a return message you receive VIP test match!
ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-
FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum