Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COSTA RICA: Primera Division 20:30 Cartaginés - Limon

Go down

COSTA RICA: Primera Division 20:30 Cartaginés - Limon Empty COSTA RICA: Primera Division 20:30 Cartaginés - Limon

Post by admin Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:11 pm

COSTA RICA: Primera Division 20:30 Cartaginés - Limon Limyn-10

We just got a very important information for the game that is played from 20:30 It is a match Primera Division ...

COSTA RICA: Primera Division - Torneo de Verano - Round 1
08/01/2017 20:30
Cartaginés - Limon

In Costa Rica the Premier League we have a match between CS Cartaginés and Limón FC

Both teams can score here as they will be refresh after the holidays and they will have enough firepower for this game. And the odds are already in our favor in this one.

CS Cartaginés are priced as heavy favorites, their defense isn solid and they will conceded here. Both teams have scored in 4 of their last 5 games and their last 3 home games

Limón FC have seen both teams score in 3 of their last 4 games and 3 of their last 5 away games.

What do you think will be in this game? If you do not want to think i guess i play of chance ... Then contact our team and we will send you a secure information for this Match!

What do you think will be in this game? If you do not want to think i guess i play of chance ... Then contact our team and we will send you a secure information for this Match!

CONTACT via private messages bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com

OR FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum