Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017

Go down

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017 Empty Free Football Picks 20.01.2017

Post by admin Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017 Slider10

Paris FC - Sedan
20.01.2017 20:00

The French National League will feature an exciting Game between Paris FC and Sedan!

The Hosts have the Home Field Advantage which is essential for this Selection, and the support from their Fanbase will be important for a quality performance. Furthermore, they have Won their Last 3 Games going into this Fixture which is great for their confidence & morale.

The Visitors are a very poor Away Team which is why they are in Last Place (out of 18) with 13 Points from 17 League Fixtures. They have Drawn 1 and Lost 5 of their Previous 6 Away Fixtures which further support this Selection.

That is why My Tip is for Paris FC to Win .

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017 _4641110

28th round of League One in England.

Port Vale is in 15th place with 31 points and score 27-37. At home has 24 points and a score of 21-15 in 13 games. He has an average of 2.6 goals per game in the competition.

Bury is in 20th place with 25 points and score 41-53. In away games have 10 points and a score 18-29 in 14 games. He has an average of 3.5 goals per game in the competition.

With Bury's good record, I believe in an offensive game, with both teams scoring goals and Port Vale win. My pick Over 2.5 ...

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017 Nice-b10

France Ligue 1 / football match Bastia vs Nice.

Bastia have 20 points so far and they are ranked 17th in the standings, and they have 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses, with a goal difference of 9:8 in the last ten games at home. In the previous round the team to lost Nancy 1-0 at away.

Nice with 45 points so far and they are ranked second in the standings, and they have 13 wins, 6 draws and 1 loss, with a goal difference of 11:6 in the last nine games at away. In the previous round the team a 0-0 draw with Metz at home.

Hosts have a drastic decline in their shape. Nice is much stronger team and I expect them to dominate in this match.

Nice win.

Free Football Picks 20.01.2017 Lincol10

In the England Conference League we have a match between Lincoln City and Dover Athletic

Both teams have scored in 3 of their last 4 head to head meeting and i fancy them scoring here again

Lincoln City are ranked #1 with 55 points, they have scored 55 goals and conceded 26 goals in 26 league games. Both teams have scored in all of their last 6 games

Dover Athletic are ranked #5 with 49 points, they have scored 58 goals and conceded 43 goals in 28 league games. Both teams have scored in 5 of their last 6 games

Tip Both teams score or Over 2,5 goals

1 EUR PER DAY!! ✪ VIP BET service subscription (4 games per day) on a period of 30 days, cost JUST 30 euros! (contact us here: fb inbox or bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com) Payment options: SKRILL, NETTELER, WESTERN UNION!

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down