Aalborg - Midtjylland
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AALBORG VS. FC MIDTJYLLAND
In the last 24 games Aalborg played 12 games Over 2.5.
Aalborg have an Goal difference from 11:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
In the last 24 games FC Midtjylland played 13 games Over 2.5.
FC Midtjylland have an Goal difference from 7:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
There is a 52.08% chance that Aalborg and FC Midtjylland scores overall Over 2.5
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AALBORG VS. FC MIDTJYLLAND
In last 10 games Aalborg won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw
FC Midtjylland 4-3-3
In last 10 games FC Midtjylland won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
Aalborg - FC Midtjylland (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Aalborg wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for FC Midtjylland to win this game is 35%
19:00 Aalborg - Midtjylland
Pick: Over 2,5 Goals
STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10
RESULT: 1 - 1 Loss
13. Mar 2017 game on Premier League with Galway United facing Shamrock Rovers.
We at Hintwise.com are expecting a game where both teams put great effort on defensive side. Expecting a low scoring draw. Galway United has collected 3 wins and 11 losses in their last 20 games. Last 9 HOME games of Galway United have shown us 3 wins and 4 losses. Their last HOME game was on 24. February against Drogheda United and ended with away win (0-1). Looking at the last 20 games of Shamrock Rovers we see 6 wins and 8 losses. Last 9 AWAY games of Shamrock Rovers showed 2 wins and 3 losses, most recent was on 24. February against Dundalk that ended with home win (2-1). From this data, we see both teams being equal and a possible draw here.
It is a game between Low ranking team Galway United and Medium ranking team Shamrock Rovers. Galway United's last 6 HOME games against Medium ranking teams show 4 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Shamrock Rovers's AWAY performance against Low ranking teams show 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses from last 7 AWAY games. Galway United's attacking performace is 1.3 goals/game vs Shamrock Rovers's 1.7. On the defensive side, we have Galway United with 1.2 and Shamrock Rovers with 0.7 goals conceded per game. Taking all the Rank-based facts into consideration we see Shamrock Rovers being stronger, might win this game.
Last 20 games of Galway United have seen 10 Overs and 10 Unders. Last 20 games of Shamrock Rovers have seen 10 Overs and 10 Unders. Looking at the rank-based O/U 2.5 stats of Galway United it has been 3 Overs and 3 Unders in their last 6 HOME games against teams with similar ranking as Shamrock Rovers. Shamrock Rovers has seen 1 Overs and 6 Unders in their last 7 AWAY games against teams with ranking similar to Galway United. Galway United is averaging 1.11 goals at home while Shamrock Rovers makes an average of 1.33 goals away. This makes an average of 2.44 goals per match between the teams. Galway United concedes 1.56 goals on average and Shamrock Rovers 1.44 for a total of 3 goals conceded per match. Taking these into account, we expect to see 2.7 goals per match. History shows that 50% of games end Over 2.5 for Galway United and 50% for Shamrock Rovers. Considering the numbers, it probably is an OVER 2.5 match.
From Galway United's last 20 games 11 have seen both teams scoring and 9 games only one team/no score. From Shamrock Rovers's last 20 games 10 have seen both teams scoring and 10 games only one team/no score. Looking at the rank-based BTTS stats, Galway United had 2 BTTS YES and 4 NO's. For Shamrock Rovers, we have seen 2 BTTS YES and 5 NO's. There is 60% chance of Galway United scoring today, 55% for Shamrock Rovers. Probability of conceding a goal is 80% for Galway United and 85% for Shamrock Rovers. Looking at the numbers, both teams will probably score in this match.
IRELAND: Premier Division
20:00 Galway - Shamrock Rovers
Pick: BTTS YES
STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10
RESULT: 2 - 1 WIN
Get Free VIP Match Odd 1.80 - 3.60 Free As Test Match!
FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE - http://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -
After successful registration please send your user-name to the Email and as a return message you receive VIP test match!
ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-
FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum