Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017

Go down

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017 Empty VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017

Post by admin Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:19 am

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017 Nintch10

Estonia vs Belgium

Hi guys at today I’m going to talk about the match between Estonia and Belgium and match in World Cup qualification European Zone Belgium is the leader of this group they played five games and they want four of them have 13 points while on the other hand and stone Inna is one of the weakest team in the group they have four points the same as Estonia and I think they have no hopes for qualification so this will make a Belgium to February of this match and even if they don’t have an absurd but they are strong enough to win the match and I think Belgium to winter nail in this match I hope Belgium to score four or five goals and will not allow the opponent to score even once...

After the draw against Greece in the last round Belgium should get back to winning ways and should score couple of goals. My bet is over 3,5 match goals.

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

20:45 Estonia - Belgium

Pick: Over 3,5 Goals

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

ODD 2,38

RESULT: 0 - 2 Lost
---------------------

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017 Cristi10

Latvia vs Portugal

The 6th match of the World Cup 2018 qualification will offer us match between teams Latvia and Portugal. Latvia will be a home team in this match. Latvia has 3 points and it belongs to the 5th place of the table (group B). Latvia has form - 4 loses / 1 win and goal balance 2:9.

That is on average 2,2 goals per match. Only 1 of last 5 matches Latvia goes over (that was match with Portugal). Portugal will be an away team in this match. Portugal has 12 points and it belongs to the 2nd place of the table.

Portugal has form - 1 lose / 4 wins and goal balance 19:3. That is on average 4,4 goals per match. 3 of last 5 matches Portugal goes over 3,5 goals and I believe, it will happen again.

EUROPE: World Cup - Qualification

20:45 Latvia - Portugal

Pick: Portugal AH -2,5 Goals

ODD 2,50

RESULT: 0 - 3 WIN
----------------------

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017 47124910

Sevilla Atletico vs Rayo Vallecano

The 42th round of the 2nd Spanish football league LaLiga 2 will offer us match between teams Sevilla B and Vallecano. Home team has 53 points and we can find it at the 11th place of the table.

Sevilla B has form 2 wins / 1 draw / 2 loses. Sevilla B has on average 2,6 goals per match. Away team has 50 points and we can find it at the 15th place of the table.

Vallecano has form 2 wins / 1 draw / 2 loses. Vallecano has on average 2,1 goals per match. In the last 5 home matches of Sevilla B there was over 4,5 goals and I believe it could happen again.

SPAIN: LaLiga2

21:00 Sevilla FC B - Rayo Vallecano

1. Pick: Over 2,5 Goals  
ODD 2,05

http://www.flashscore.com/match/hYHSpqOe/#match-summary

2. Pick: 2
ODD 3,40

RESULT: 1 - 2 WIN WIN
---------------------------

VIP MATCHES 09/06/2017 Fox-so10

Get Free VIP Match Odd 1.80 - 3.60 Free As Test Match!

FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -

After successful registration please send your user-name to the Email and as a return message you receive VIP test match!

Email: bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com

ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-

FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum