Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016

Go down

VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016 Empty VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016

Post by admin Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:07 pm

VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016 18045710

Genoa - Udinese Serie A Football

This is definitely one of my Signature Predictions.

This Match-up will produce plenty of excitement and entertainment for Punters, Tipsters and Fans worldwide.

The Italian Serie A will feature a great Match between Genoa and Udinese, which will consist of several Goals over the course of 90+ Minutes.

The Hosts have the Home Field Advantage which is absolutely crucial in their attempt to find the back of the net! They also have a much better Attacking force than a Defensive one that is great for My Selection.

The Visitors started their Campaign very poorly, but seem to have found some rhythm after securing 2 Wins and 1 Draw in their Past 3 League Matches. Their confidence and morale is significantly higher after those Results and will push to Score and eventually steal a Win from the Hosts - Driving this Game Over 2,5 Goals!

That is why My Tip is for Over 3 Goals in Ordinary Time.

ITALY: Serie A

15:00 Genoa - Udinese

PICK: 3+(over 2,5 goals)

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

ODD: 2,00

RESULT: 1 - 1 Lost
----------------------

VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016 Nathan10

Liverpool - Watford Premier League Football

The English Premier League is probably the most followed and watched Competition in the World because every Match provides tremendous entertainment.

This Game is between Liverpool and Watford, which should be an exciting Fixture over the course of 90+ Minutes.

The Hosts have really started their Season in spectacular fashion and can they keep it up? Can they be title contenders? It is yet to be seen, but everything is pointing in the direction of... Yes! They have a fantastic Attack because there is no 1 Player dominating the Goals for the Team, but an overall Team effort that consists of many Players finding the back of the net! However, their Defense has proven to be weak and shaky, which will allow the Visitors Opportunities to Score one for themselves.

The Visitors are not known for their Away performances, but they are more than capable of finding the net and driving this Game Over 3 Goals.

That is why My Tip is for Over 2.75 Goals in Ordinary Time.

ENGLAND: Premier League

15:15 Liverpool - Watford

PICK: (over 2.75 goals)

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 10/10

ODD: 1,73

RESULT: 6 - 1 WIN
----------------------

VIP MATCHES 06/11/2016 Bradle11

This is the 2nd leg of the playoff for the mls in usa and after the 1st leg ended with a win for 2-0 for toronto i expect a match with goals here and i'm going to try with an over 3 goal  full time here. the hosts are an offensive team, they failed to score in 1st leg but at home they are good and they will try to score fast. they have good attackers like david villa and they will try everything here. guests are dangerosu team in counterattack with good players like giovinco and so i try this bet.

USA: MLS

22:00 New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact

PICK: 3+(over 3 goals)

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

ODD: 2,02

RESULT: 1 - 2 WIN
----------------------

All interested for additional information for VIP matches effectiveness of our insiders about 80% per month ! https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/t1-welcome-to-betting...

CONTACT via private messages bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com

OR FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/

►►MORE BETS ON THIS LINK: ONLY THE REGISTER - https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down