Betting-solution.forumsr.com
Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the sports betting discussion community .Betting PRO Forum offers a loyalty, free odds service, for both casual sports bettors and the professionals alike. Contact us through private message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017

Go down

VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017 Empty VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017

Post by admin Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:19 pm

VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017 19443510

Tottenham put in another confident display on Sunday as they thrashed Watford 4-1 at Vicarage Road, courtesy of a brace from both Dele Alli and Harry Kane. This followed on from their 4-1 hammering of Southampton last Wednesday and makes it four wins on the bounce for them. They have won six of their last seven in all competitions too.

This run of form has dragged them out of a poor period that they endured in the Autumn, and they are still just in the Premier League title race. A defeat here would surely end any aspirations of the title making it's way to White Hart Lane though. They are ten points adrift of Chelsea in 5th position at the moment.

Chelsea to look unstoppable at the moment though. Their run of four consecutive clean sheets ended on Saturday as Stoke drew level twice at Stamford Bridge, but the hosts did not fluster and went onto win the game 4-2. This equaled Arsenal's 15 year record of consecutive Premier League wins, so a win here would see them claim that record all for themselves. They have now won 13 on the bounce in the Premier League, and during that time they have conceded just four goals and kept ten clean sheets.

Away from home it's been much of the same. They have been a little more conservative and the attack, but they have still managed to win six in a row and have only conceded once in that run. This is all thanks to Antonio Conte's decision to switch to his trademark three at the back at the start of October. Prior to that they had conceded seven goals in three games, and since then they have let in just four in the 13th

Tottenham have been in scintillating attacking form recently though so I would not go rushing back to a Chelsea clean sheet.

Here we give priority to Tottenham for what they have a strong defense and a very good attack .. My tip is having a solid role in the victory of Tottenham, where the quota is an excellent 2.75, and in a slight decline, which is logical!

ENGLAND: Premier League

21:00 Tottenham - Chelsea

PICK: 1

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

ODD: 2,75

RESULT: 2 : 0 WIN
-----------------------

VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017 Glory_10

Perth Glory - Wellington Phoenix A-League Football

The Australian A League will feature an entertaining and high-scoring Game between Perth Glory and Wellington Phoenix!

The hosts are from Perth (Australia), and guests from Wellington (New Zealand). The distance between the two cities is 5 257.7 kilometers. Perth Glory will host Wellington Phoenix. In this game I definitely prefer hosts and for me they are big favorites. Perth is in bad shape and they have not won in the last 6 matches and I think it's time to change that and this game looks like the perfect opportunity. Perth is without doubt better team and they have stronger squad with more quality players and I expect that they will show it today, home field is advantage for them and I expect that they will dominate and take 3 points and for me this bet looks like pretty good and real option.

AUSTRALIA: A-League

05.01.2017 11:00 Perth Glory - Wellington Phoenix

PICK: 1

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 9/10

ODD: 2,30

RESULT: 2 : 1 WIN
-----------------------

All interested for additional information for VIP matches effectiveness of our insiders about 80% per month ! https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/t1-welcome-to-betting...

VIP MATCHES 04/01/2017 Fox-so10

Get free VIP matches for 7 days.

FOR FREE VIP MATCHES YOU NEED TO REGISTER HERE https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info/register -

ARCHIVE -Vip Football Matches-

CONTACT via private messages bettingsolutionforum@gmail.com

OR FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/bettingsolutionforum/

admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 851
Datum upisa : 2014-12-21

https://betting-solution.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down